[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sat May 2 17:16:27 MDT 2009

Two years ago, Fiat was on the brink of bankrupcy selling irrelevant
products of questionable quality. Fiat was so bad off that GM paid TWO
BILLION DOLLARS to get out of a partnership.  How is it that the world can
forgive them and forget all their past automotive sins in TWO years, but
people still hold GM accountable for shit they built in the 70's and 80's?
God, Fiat... ???  We should just let the Chinese have Chrysler, the quality
would probably be better.  I mean they are valuing Fiat's engine technology
at EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS.  For eight Million (one less zero) , I can have
the chineese disassemble a couple of 500's and replicate them in under two
months.  I'm stumped.

David R.