[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Tue May 5 14:42:13 MDT 2009

I don't know jack about the statistics, but isn't the family car or city
sedan the biggest market compared to the rural hay-hauling market?  I live
in a city of over 50000 and VERY few of them need a big farm vehicle.  To
the extnet that Chrysler has ignored the smaller car market, they brought
some of their troubles on themselves.  Looking at this country's
demographics, a car company that makes only trucks and big-a** SUVs isn't
thinking very clearly. The events of the last year have made any argument on
this issue moot.

Glen