[Spridgets] Wisconsin AUCTION

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sun May 3 10:37:18 MDT 2009

For those of you in or near SE Wisconsin.  My daughter-in-law sent me
the following auction notice and I'm just passing it on.

http://www.chuillisauction.com/auction.php?action=get&id=342

The Bugeye looks to be fairly original form the pic.  It has a wooden
steering wheel but the rearview mirror caught my eye.  My Bugeye had the
same mirror when I got it.  When I restored it to "as original" I put on
the cheapo mirror with the clamp mounting.
Now I'm wondering if the other mirror wasn't original to the car;
perhaps dealer added?  Just another of those mysteries that makes these
car so interesting for us "historians".

BTW,  The 1968 MG Midget in the auction looks a lot like a MGB.  I may
get to the auction ad check it out.

Some interesting guns also.  I particularly like the Krag.
Have fun!

Dave W.