[Spridgets] 1275 pressure plate question

Marc smarc at smarc.net
Sat May 2 15:53:39 MDT 2009

OK, I put the car up in the air, and peeking through the inspection
port, I can see that the TO bearing is touching the hub of the
diaphragm. It don't think theres much pressure on  it, but  perhaps ANY
is too much? Should there be a gap there? If so, how much?

I don't want to blindly start hacking away at the push rod...

--

Marc