[Spridgets] Le Macchine d'Italia (No LBC)

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 06:36:19 MDT 2009

Some great shots - I don't see much related to business, though.  I keep
hearing that we're supposed to get Alfa back here again - that would be great
as they make some very cool cars.  The Fiat 500 will be here soon with
Chrysler badging - another wonderful thing. The Ford display at the 09 NY Car
show had a Fiesta that is supposed to be coming here next year too. All cool
cars. I've always loved those little Smart convertibles, though.  I would love
to get my hands on one of those and/or a Suzuki Cappucino.  Maybe even a Honda
Beat - but not nearly as cool.

By the way - nice job sneaking the shots of the beautiful Italian girl and the
guy who could play a part in the next Godfather movie from the restaurant...

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island