[Spridgets] Cool car ad

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:21:47 MDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:02 PM, 72 Spridget <72spridget at gmail.com> wrote:
OK all you gun freaks out there... What was the Hyudai owner using that got
off 11 shots without a reload?
There are a variety of hand guns that can hold 11 or more rounds.

True. That, however, was NOT the question, was it?

A Beretta 92FS has a 15 round magazine, plus one in the pipe. A 93R has a 21
round mag, plus one in the pipe... Glock has several models that hold 15 to
17 rounds. In general, 9mm pistols have a staggered magazine that makes high
capacity common. It is not possible to determine what manufacturer has an 11
shot capacity because we don't know that the weapon was actually empty! It
may have had more rounds still available...

To answer your question, the guy in the video may have been using a .22
caliber, a 25 caliber, a 32 caliber, a 380 caliber, a 5.57mm. a 7.62mm, a
9mm, or any non-NATO round of small bore that could be staggered to allow a
high capacity magazine. Who knows if it had a factory magazine anyway? You
can get high capacity mags for just about anything. My Sgt. back in 1981 had
a 27 round drum magazine for his 1911 Colt .45 service pistol! It was hinky
looking but man did it work well...

Just guessing though I would say it was probably a Glock because of their
popularity and high capacity stock magazines.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye