[Spridgets] Posidrive or Pozidrive

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Mar 30 17:11:41 MST 2009

Lester said:

<<You mean Pozi-drive screws like all of the old SAABs had?? Yeah, I
buggered them up too.. still can't find a Pozi-drive set of drivers>>

THAT is one of the LAMEST things I have read in YEARS, Lester.

Then Monty correctly said:

<<http://tinyurl.com/d32cze
Try this URL above..>>

And Weslake referenced above, AND there is ALSO Mac Tools,
Matco Tools, Cromwell Tools, SK Tools, McMaster-Carr, and a
zillion (or so<G>) other providers.

IMVHO, the is absolutely NO reason to NOT have the CORRECT
tool for anything on a Frogeye/Spridget.

Lester, how many Phillips drivers have you been through AFTER
ruining them doing/undoing PoziDriv fasteners???

Ed
Please visit MY site at:		www.justbrits.com