[Spridgets] Another Crash

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Thu Mar 19 20:38:33 MST 2009

  Been riding since the mid 1970's when I got my license, after soccer
mom ran the stop and tried to take me out 2 years ago (I never even saw
what hit me) I swore that since I walked away and since they totaled my
bike, I swore I would never ride again.

  I was very confident, I dodged a bullet and would never ride again.

  Currently test riding bikes and actively looking for a new bike :)
not bad, I stayed away almost 2 years.  Its a risk thing, you have to
evaluate how much of a life you want to live and how much of your life
you want to waste before you go.  For some its not biking, for some its
jumping out of perfectly good airplanes or other risky stuff that others
do, for me its riding.

	mike

p.s. to bring LBCs back into this, I am not sure a bike is anymore
dangerous than some of the LBC's on the road against the Soccer Moms in
their SUVs.