[Spridgets] E brake settings

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 20 12:16:18 MST 2009

Hi ALL!

I use this place on a very regular basis.  Earl is a great guy as are ALL
the employes!  (Andrew, too!)

They are now located at:

Speedometer Service & Instrument Company
3551 NW Front Ave
Portland OR 97210
503-227-5567
1-800-634-2145
www.speedometerservice.net

An exceptional place to do business with.  They are knowledgeable and
friendly, can do the seemingly impossible!

Paul A