[Spridgets] Another Crash

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Mar 19 21:57:25 MST 2009

Wow!  Thank God you are all alright.  What did the other car look like?  It
must be a full moon tonight or something.  Had a guy in a small Toyotoa
truck run me off the sode of the freeway exit into a ditch with my Harley
Davidson today.  I had the choice of letting him hit me with the side of his
truck or going in the ditch.  Going to need a new front end and a few other
parts like the front fender and such.    I just got a few scrapes on my left
arm, but the full weight of the bike (712 lbs) was on my left foot and I was
stuck there.  People were just driving by looking like it was a TV show or
something. (jerks!).  Finally a couple of young guys stopped and help lift
the bike off me.  Had it towed to the Harley Dealer for insurance repair.
My pride is more hurt than anything physical.  I'm glad your family was O.K.
though.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2