[Spridgets] Electronic Ignition

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Tue Mar 17 20:38:25 MST 2009

Has anyone on the list tried one of these units?

http://simonbbc.com/automotiveshop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2

They are cheap enough that you can buy two for less than one ignitor.

PPP is this what you have in your mini?

Brad, it took me a while to relocate this source as I hadn't saved the link.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite
http://sprites2.homestead.com/

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]