[Spridgets] 123 Video

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:07:02 MST 2009

Yes Kirk you did I finally saw the video and if I understand correctly the
flashing light is showing the eclectonic 123 ignition component timing which
is keeping the timing in place (lack of proper word discription). And the
old points style is throwing the timing off right? I am still a real novice
on the electrical components but I really want to learn all about it as it
is so damn interesting to me. What are the disadvantages of the electronic
ignitions and I see in the pictures they have used the old distributor with
an electronic component in place of the points do I have that right? Is that
so you can give the appearance of the vintage look or just cheaper or both?
I am thinking of going electronic so I have a more reliable Spridget.

Lin