[Spridgets] 123 Ignition Test

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:46:41 MST 2009

It is not my intention to demean the 123.  I think they are great.  It
is nice that someone brought newer technology to older applications.

No wearing parts?  Is there not a shaft that turns in bearings or
bushings?  The shafts are gear driven, right?

Is the Pertronix better than original points?  I think so.
Is the 123 better than Pertronix?  I think so.

Is there a "dramatic" difference in performance that can be realized
by your average Spridget owner by installing either system over
properly set up points?  I am not so sure.

Again, 123s are great, but if you points are working good, do.