[Spridgets] Silicone hoses - single or a set

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 16:00:34 MST 2009

I may well be the only one on the list who doesn't know this, but they say the
only stupid question is the one that isn't asked ('till I open MY mouth,
anyway)...  What are the benefits of silicon hoses besides the obvious one
that they look really cool?  Father Jack's look great in Blue.
 - David Booker
'71 (Crossflow) Midget
Long Island

--- On Mon, 3/16/09, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>