[Spridgets] Seats & motor

hmortada at aol.com hmortada at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 19:45:09 MST 2009

Hello all, I am looking for an advise from the esperienced guys and gals on the list.
1-Looking to put more comfortable seats in my 79 Midget, Would Honda seats work and the bolts go in the same place, or anyone has another suggestions!
2- Has anyone replaced a Midget Motor with a 4 cylinder BMW motor! Of course the tranny and the works has go with that. Just a thought, it maybe interesting to try and fit it with one, or maybe even a slant BMW 6 cyl.
Thanks!
Hadi