[Spridgets] Latest 69 Sprite comes home

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 15:03:27 MST 2009

Bill L wrote:
> Hello Frank,
>
>      Sounds like you need to part it out. Isn't your stock getting
>      depleted?

I often wonder how I can use all kinds of parts from around the garage
but the bins keep getting fuller.
The 69 even has all the pollution stuff.
The generator does not work, that will give me 10 dead generators on the
shelf now.
The dead shocks will fill the 2nd milk crate of shock cores for Peter,
and I brought him a few dozen a year ago when
I drove out to see him. Where do they come from?
I have thrown out 2 milk crates full of brake drums and I still have too
many for just 1 milk crate.
I never bought a new brake drum in my life, where do they come from?
Steering racks and drive shafts are piling up too.
The 69 seems very complete so no garage parts will be disappearing when
I start working on it.
I will add one more air rail and gulp valve to the crate though.