[Spridgets] Midget 50th Venue Proposal Forms Online

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:08:42 MST 2009

Spridgeteers,

Just a reminder to everyone.

There are now 3 proposals on the website at:  <www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
Click on the "Midget 50th" pull down tab and scroll down to look at each of
them.  The newest is from Hot Springs, AR which I don't have completed
online yet so I'm pointing to the NAMGAR 2009 event website since it will be
in the same location.

Additional proposals are encouraged!  You can download the proposal form and
submit electronically. I know of at least 3 more proposals which are in the
mill.  The deadline for submissions is March 15th (two weeks from now).

Judging will be done by *YOU* via email from April 1st through April 5th so
be sure to look through all the proposals carefully during the last two
weeks of March.  Everyone gets a vote.
--
Cheers!!
Jim - for the Sprite-Midget Club USA, Inc.