[Spridgets] HAN7L38284 needs some pieces and parts

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:17:35 MST 2009

As a matter of full disclosure, I got this car for myself to celebrate my
50th birthday.
I'd like to drive it by that date - (Mar. 22) but first it is going to need
some parts.

With the roll bar, Midget seats and deep dish steering wheel I can just
barely sit in there, but like one of those little fish that comes in a can
with many other little fish.
 In other words - tight.

The car needs a pair of seats and a steering wheel

I have two hoods, I can pick the better of them and get it painted to match
the car.
The thing on there now resembles a Buick.

Other than that it needs a windshield and a new seal for under the
windshield.
I have an entire perfect windshield in a frame, but it's for the later cars.
What's the best way to approach the glass replacement? Seals too?

The rough part here is that I've blown my budget all to heck.
I'm considering selling some of my firearm collection to fund this project.
So if anyone is interested in that please email me off list, I can send
pictures.

Rick (raising funds, looking for parts) Bastedo