[Spridgets] A Sprite Fleet

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Mar 2 09:09:48 MST 2009

At least yours all take pretty much the same parts.

I've got 3 at the garage (the Midget, the Cosworth, the BMW), and 3 in
the driveway (the Ranger, the Tercel, and the new WRX). I nearly bought
another E30 318i on Saturday, but sanity prevailed, and I'm spending the
money on the current fleet instead. :)

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/