[Spridgets] stud removal

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 16:50:56 MDT 2009

Ed,
What you describe is exactly what eventually worked last night - except that I
only had a propane torch at my disposal, so it took a bit longer to get the
stud glowing.  I borrowed a pair of vice grips from my neighbor as all of mine
were too big or too small or too dull to get the job done. I now see a hole in
my line-up of vice grips that I'll have to fill in...

 - David Booker