[Spridgets] No Brake pressure

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 19:51:09 MDT 2009

T expand on my situation - My problem got much worse after I did the rebuild on the master cylinder. I had pressure, but it would not hold, before my rebuild. I have all new flex lines, rebuilt disks, (although rebuilt by me).

Before M/C rebuild - great action when bleeding.

After M/C rebuild - dribble at bleeders, strong squirt at ports at M/C.

Any further guidance?

Thanks,

Joe