[Spridgets] OER

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Mon Jun 29 14:38:49 MDT 2009

"This is a service that should not be under-estimated"

For sure. Webers are very tuneable and therefore very "sensitive". Having a pro come up with the bascially correct settings
for a specific stage of tune will save you time and money in correctly dialing in the
carb to engine spec.

And should you decide to take that final step in terms of a couple of pulls on a chassis dyno, having the motor already
more than 75% there, will save you even for
in tuning for max performance considering today's tuning costs.

Just make sure you go to a dyno operator is is ALSO AN ENGINE TUNER, as the former can exist without the latter and this sort of a mistake is to be avoided as it can really cost you.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)