[Spridgets] OT: Chasing down an electrical gremlin

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 22 12:56:12 MDT 2009

No codes thrown yet, but I think I've narrowed it down to wither the
ignition switch or the key.

If you EVER get to use a GT1 hookup sometime, it's a lot of fun.  There are
sequences and other sequences of odd things you'd never think about that can
be customized to your own specs.

Now on the dark side, this damn thing has the memory keys, so that when you
place like say my wife's key, it automatically moves the seat, mirror, and
climate control to her last settings.   Too much!

Chris