[Spridgets] Now that it's a driver - Pics!

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:16:57 MDT 2009

Thanks Bob, so I take it they are not 'supposed' to just loosely slide in &
out.

8-)

Getting the right mounting screws on there and not just bolts would probably
be a step in the right direction.
My parts car has the right ones, but they were frozen in place and I didn't
want to break them off so I sprayed them with PB Blaster a couple months ago
so I just need to see if they are ready to come out yet.
Rubber washers is a good tip - thanks!

RickB