[Spridgets] wrenches

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Sun Jun 21 16:23:09 MDT 2009

Hey list,

I wish I could say that I've been lurking, but I have 1784 unread emails in
"inbox spridgets". Sorry to be useless.  I have a quick top of the head
question for you 1500cc Midgeteers out there.  I about to order a few
missing gearwrenches in Metric, and thought I ought to check on SAE too.  On
most cars There are about 4 sizes of heads that most fasteners use. Could
someone please email/post the MOST COMMON sizes, as Northern tool is having
a sale on open stock, and will order some if I need.  I have a 7 piece set,
but it stops at 3/4.  I have many tools, but if I am going to be using a 7/8
half the time, I'd rather use a gearwrench than a HF non ratcheting.

Thanks folks,

Drew