[Spridgets] Undercoating

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 05:06:54 MDT 2009

Michael,
I hope you are taking photos of your resto steps, can you get a picture site
going for all of us to cheer you on? Also who are you buying your floors
from? And what did you end up doing with your shelter problem are you doing
this work in the open? If you are replacing the floors why would you have
undercoating issues or is that just in the corners and front frame section?
Lin