[Spridgets] Tach rebuild

Biff Jones biffjones at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 12:05:22 MDT 2009

After 48 years of faithful service, the tach in my Mk-II has decided to pack
it up. I kept twisting off tach cables and 'thought' I had cured the problems
with a tach generator rebuild, new outer and inner cables only to find out the
real culprit was the tach itself. It is frozen!

Now to the point, who does the best rebuilds?  Nosinger(sp?), MoMaw, or
????????. Cosmetically mine is perfect but the guts are fubar.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite in the "Healey Book"
http://sprites2.homestead.com/

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send plain text.]