[Spridgets] MG 2009

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Thu Jun 18 10:01:34 MDT 2009

 Someone said...

> In consideration of my marriage, we will be using a tow dolly to drag my

 Then someone else said...

> I am going, but, unfortunately (fortunately for my marriage) not in
> the Midget. We will be going in the Mini Clubman.

 Geez, you guys need new wives !!!  either that or you just don't want
to admit to the group that you are getting old.

 If I told my wife that we were going to tow the Singer or Dino to a
show, she would strongly suggest that if I am too old to drive the
thing, its time to sell it.

 Then again, my wife loves convertibles as much as I do and is never
happy when we take the truck somewhere, remember that convertible Dodge
pickup a very long time ago ? what a great truck...why wont they build a
convertible 3/4ton ?

 Come on, take the top off and drive the thing, you and your wife will
love it.

  Mike (yes, I do practice what I preach and happily married 31 years
and counting)