[Spridgets] Eastwood bead-roller-kit-with-mandrels...anyone use it before?

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Jun 17 12:22:03 MDT 2009

 You use mandrels that have the shape you want and roll the metal around
in the pattern you want.  The metal is squeezed between the rollers via
the pressure screw on the top and the roller just helps move the metal.

  I have not used this one and the last time I used a bead roller was
high school body shop but I am super interested in the replies since I
am in the market for a roller to do some reinforcing beads on several
panels on my 34 Singer that I am replacing.  Been looking at several
powered rollers since I will have quite a few panels to do, but after
that I expect never to use it again.  Thinking buy/use/sell (lose as
little $$$ as possible) and no, I wont send them  out to be done, its my
restoration, not someone else's.

 By the way, its not as easy as the videos show if you want a nice
pattern.

	mike