[Spridgets] Isky U MM32 ?

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:16:44 MDT 2009

Ralph,

I found it on Isky's web site, leave out the U and search BMC
advertised a Torquer cam, first one listed in their A series range Doesn't
list a rev range.

520132 525132 MM-32 TORQUER  intake 22-56 exhaust 59-25 lift .330  ,325 lash
.016 .019  advertised duration 258 265
duration at.050 221 228

*NOTE: For early Austin Cooper with 1275cc engines order Pin Drive Cam.
1275cc Cam with Dog Drive available Outright on Special Order Only. Allow
2-3 weeks
for delivery.
*.
HTH,