[Spridgets] Eight foot fluorescent lights

Geoff Branch gjbranch at comcast.net
Mon Jun 15 14:09:59 MDT 2009

Remember too that some of the cheapy (4 or 8') fixtures won't light in the
cold.  I have 8' HOs in my shop and they light pretty well at 55, but they
hum like crazy, so I leave the radio on.  BTW, I got a whole bunch of these
for free from an electrician who was retrofitting supermarkets with more
efficient units.  The supermarket chain was junking them.....extra bulbs
too!!