[Spridgets] Eight foot fluorescent lights

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Mon Jun 15 11:40:47 MDT 2009

I have  not checked recently but a few years ago you could buy twelve
four footers for less money than four eight footers.  So I put in a
lot of four footers and the fixtures cost less.  Has that changed?

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition