[Spridgets] Proud Dad

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri Jun 12 20:14:17 MDT 2009

Hello Spridgets,

       Some of you met my son Andrew at LotO. Most never will, but I
       have to brag a little on him..

       It's official. He's a Valedictorian at his high school where he
       graduates Saturday. He will be one of three speakers at
       commencement. At the awards assembly held this week, he was
       recognized as the best Science Student, the best Math Student,
       the best Writer, and the best Japanese Student; everything he's
       taking but Ceramics. .. In his previous years he has been the
       best student in the subject in EVERY subject he's taken. He has had
       all the AP classes that are offered, excelling even there. He
       will be attending Harvey Mudd College in the fall, joining his
       sister, who, after two years there has had as much math as a
       University of Washington student graduating with a Math Major.
       He's thinking Chemistry, or Engineering..

       Proud?  YOU BET!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"