[Spridgets] Bugeye Insurance

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 12 12:29:12 MDT 2009

Actually, I'm not sure of the proper name for the coverage that I have.  I
know that I pay next to nothing for it.  the broker knows what condition the
car is in; that it's not going anywhere and that I consider it to have a
predetermined value.  I specifically asked for fire and theft and whatever
else they deemed necessary.  The insurance may overlap the house insurance,
but ... like I say it's next to nothing in cost

This is what I find for a definition of 'comprehensive':
"
Covers your vehicle, and other vehicles (in limited scenarios) you may be
driving for losses resulting from incidents other than collision. For example,
comprehensive insurance covers damage to your car if it is stolen; or damaged
by flood, fire, or animals.
"