[Spridgets] Bugeye Insurance

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Fri Jun 12 10:49:33 MDT 2009

Hagerty Insurance

All they do is classics.  They work from agreed value.  I had a claim and
they way more than made it right, easy and allowed me to use the shop of my
choice.

Call em and ask.  As far as I can tell they are the best game in town.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org