[Spridgets] "Made in China" Bugeye Brake Drums

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Fri Jun 12 10:47:09 MDT 2009

And just where do you think those 0-rings within those el cheapo Chinese plumbing fixtures come from? (Probably India I guess but what's the diff??! :):)

CB

Can you imagine chinese tires!
I thought they recalled all those 2 years ago.
I have never seen anything rubber from china last more than a month.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Oh, yeah?

Where do you think those little rubber o-rings (guaranteed to fail in short order!:) within those Chinese el cheapo plumbing fixtures come from? :):)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)