[Spridgets] "Made in China" Bugeye Brake Drums

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 12 03:16:05 MDT 2009

Please enlighten me if I'm wrong but I don't know of a UniRoyal tire
manufacturing plant or export setup in China.  UniRoyal export tires to
China but I can't find any record of them importing UniRoyal tyres to the
US.
Westlake, Telluride, Compass and YKS  are pure Chinese tires
Eskay Tires are the largest US importers of Chinese tires
Cooper Tire & Rubber, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Firestone, Kuhma, and others
have bought into or own Chinese tire plants

Perhaps the tire guy went home with a story to tell in the bar and the extra
bucks to buy a beer?

Guy R Day