[Spridgets] Spitting carbs - again...

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:10:32 MDT 2009

Hey Dave,

Question, is the engine more or less stock, or has it been hopped up?
Reason I ask is, my 1098 has had some work done to it, head ported, LCB,
and a big cam (don't know the specs or maker).
Mine spits too, especially if I blip the throttle,
but carb guru's Frank and Kevin believe it's due to the cam's overlap.
Other than the spitting, it runs fantastic, faster than a 1098 has a right to
be.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!