[Spridgets] SOS on the Installment Plan

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Jun 8 05:18:01 MDT 2009

OK, let's be honest here... you and Neil were tireless... Neil for 2 days,
you for 3 days. Me, after 3 weeks of this, I am damn tired.

Thanks to all for the help.

We've got a nearly impossible task almost done. I'd call it 90% after
today's work hauling stuff to the scrap yard..

The new Thicko shop has an interesting automotive history that I'll have
time to describe later this week.

WST