[Spridgets] fitting bugeye grille

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:21:15 MDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Phil Nase <nases at verizon.net> wrote:

The original bugeye grille had a stud top dead center just below the bonnet
badge.  When doing the metal work on my bonnet the shop welded up the hole.
Will I be able to drill thru the weld?  If so how do I get a pilot hole in
there to locate the hole?  I really don't want to mess up a beautiful paint
job.

Take it back to the shop and tell them to drill it out. They filled it...
They should make it right and if they mess up the paint, it is on them to
fix it.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye