[Spridgets] last bit of side curtain seals

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Wed Jun 3 12:45:18 MDT 2009

The side curtain seal saga continues, if only for just a bit more. I've got
the seals installed everywhere but along the front, angled edge. It looks like
the seal should be bonded on, but I'm not one to go by the looks of things
(especially since I had the seals backwards to start- D'Oh!). Can anyone
clarify this since there seem to be at least two types sealing flaps along the
edge or does is all get crammed into the groove?

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016