[Spridgets] Send good thoughts to Dr. Bob

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 21:17:36 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>; <team-thicko at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 9:27 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Send good thoughts to Dr. Bob

A lot of you guys have met my brother Dr. Bob ("he got the brains") Soave
through Thicktones sit-in gigs, the Buster Cluster, and VSCDA race crew for
me. He's been going through some shit lately, and he got a bad biopsy report
today from Sloan Kettering. After some tests later this week to confirm that
it has not metastasized, we can hopefully take this head on and there is an
excellent, excellent chance of 100% recovery. Anyway, he's loved getting to
know you guys through the car and music stuff, and is STILL planning on
coming out to Blackhawk Farms in a few weeks from NY to hang with us. If you
can, send a prayer, positive energy or whatever you may believe in his way.
Those of you who know him, I'm sure he'd love to hear a "hang in there" from
you at kestrel2 at optonline.net.

Thanks,
Ron

Hey, y'all, if you haven't had the opportunity to meet Bob, you've missed
somebody special.  Bob is a really great guy and this would be a great time
to show him we care.  It so happens that I can only make it Sunday that
weekend because of a family commitment.  I understand that BZ will be there
on Sunday, too.  Let's see how many folks we can get together and have a
good time, OK?  Maybe a big-time cookout and watch Ron kick some butt on the
track?  Anybody close enough to make it, please jump in and join us.

If you can be there, say so.

LAD