[Spridgets] Send good thoughts to Dr. Bob

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 20:27:35 MDT 2009

A lot of you guys have met my brother Dr. Bob ("he got the brains") Soave through Thicktones sit-in gigs, the Buster Cluster, and VSCDA race crew for me. He's been going through some shit lately, and he got a bad biopsy report today from Sloan Kettering. After some tests later this week to confirm that it has not metastasized, we can hopefully take this head on and there is an excellent, excellent chance of 100% recovery. Anyway, he's loved getting to know you guys through the car and music stuff, and is STILL planning on coming out to Blackhawk Farms in a few weeks from NY to hang with us. If you can, send a prayer, positive energy or whatever you may believe in his way. Those of you who know him, I'm sure he'd love to hear a "hang in there" from you at kestrel2 at optonline.net.

Thanks,
Ron