[Spridgets] Picklex for rust before priming no prep steps no rinse

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:08:31 MDT 2009

I just got a cool tip from my other car guys about Picklex
http://picklex.com/home.html which sounds as good as POR-15 but better and
no steps needed and no water applied. I called the company and this stuff
can be sprayed or brushed then ether wipe off the powder or air off. Then
prime or paint. The site shows photo examples time tested. The only thing
you have to be careful of is that you can't use an acid based primer or that
funky green primer that Frank uses (I for the type but it is not sandable).
I'll give it a try on my non British vehicle and post results.
Lin