[Spridgets] Horn contact?

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:22:36 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Jim F. <jimndi at frontiernet.net> wrote:
Well today I removed the steering colomn on my 60 BE and the round plastic
piece immediately under the Steering wheel came out in pieces. I think its
the
horn contact ring but I can't get the steering wheel off. 40 years of rust I
guess.Its currently soaking in pb blaster.
Is this plastic part available anywhere and will a midget part work ?what
years? Any advice will be appreciated. TNX.
The steering wheel plinth is NLA. No reproductions that I am aware of. The
flatdash Sprite and Midgets all used the same thing. So, Bugeyes, MK II
Sprites and MK I Midgets are donors.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye