[Spridgets] BillM strikes again...

Edward Perez eap2140 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 19:14:20 MDT 2009

BillM came over and did the final tuning on my Midget after all the work that was done at N.O.S.H.I.T. II to get my engine in.  He's amazingly generous with his time when it comes to helping others out.  The car is now a runner!  (Although I can't go faster than 35mph because of the crappy U-Joints).  A simple fix.  Otherwise, it's awesome.  I can't thank him and everyone else enough.  I can't wait to pay it back to others in my position.  Motor on y'all!

Ed and Amanda and family.....