[Spridgets] Brake line flares

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 15:32:03 MDT 2009

This is the one I use, I'm certain that it wasn't that expensive when
I bought it but it wasn't cheap either:

http://store.fedhillusa.com/007bbrakelineflaringtool.aspx

and there is a similar one on eBay now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300332009724
   also a Sykes-Pickavance but the predecessor of the FedHill unit..

Lester