[Spridgets] How to piss of a Ferrari Owner

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Tue Jul 28 13:16:23 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-07-28 at 11:44 -0700, Ron Soave wrote:
> You guys don't hang out with many
> doctors, do you? Often times boob jobs are worked off in trade rather than
> paid for in cash.
>
> Ron

 You mean my wife could have had a Ferrari chick sized pair this whole
time I was too cheap to buy them...oh wait, I think you are not talking
automotive mechanical work in trade...ok never mind then.

 Wait, what kind of trade, might be worth it ? nah she is getting too
old to accessorize now, I will keep her the way she is.

 Mike

p.s. just in case my wife reads this...yes, I really am looking forward
to another 32 years (or more) with you.