[Spridgets] Bugey heater blower, it's harness, and the firewall.

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 20:51:23 MDT 2009

My heater blower has two wires.

One wire has a lucas bullet connector, and the other has eyelet (presumably a ground to be connected to a nearby 1/4 x 28 bolt).
These connectors appear to be original.
Question #1:  Which nearby bolt did the eyelet go to?

My next problem is when I look at this diagram:
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/Cables_wires_lo2.htm

It says that hole (numbered 2) in the firewall is for the heater motor harness.

What harness?  As far as I can tell, the proper wire from the heater switch goes down through the main woven harness and comes out
near the connector that goes to the hi/lo beam harness right near the heater.

Question #2 Is the above diagram correct?

Question #3 If the above diagram is wrong, then what goes through hole number two?