[Spridgets] To: Chicago Land AHCA folks

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon Jul 27 10:25:01 MDT 2009

A week or so ago, I posted a note to the list saying that a story
about my Sprite had been published in the local paper. A guy here,
who I only recently met, mailed the story to a friend in Mount
Prospect, IL. The friend wrote back and sent along pictures of a
"Healey Pilgrimage" he made to Cornwall, England (in 1993). His name
is Howard Richardson. Among other things he and friends restored a
Sprite MKIII in the early '90's which was then raffled by the local
AHCA club at a British Car Show (a couple from southern Wi won the
car). I'm guessing one or more of you Chicago land / Southern
Wisconsin guys knows Mr. Richardson. If so, I'd like to mention
"friends in common" when I reply to his mailing. Pls let me know off
line. Thanks!!

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/